A 100% authentic soap, made in Marseille
Presented in their most authentic and refined form, Marseille soaps from the Fer à Cheval soap factory offer you a natural, healthy and effective alternative for the whole family and household cleaning.
The uses of Marseille soap
- As a dishwashing detergent: simply rub your éponge or your brosse on the soap
- As a shower soap. You can use the magnetic soap dish for the small format (100g)
- As a stain remover: dampen the fabric and rub the soap on the stain
- To clean greasy stains on the walls
- To unlock a zipper
- To clean floors: grate Marseille soap and mix with hot water
- As laundry detergent: make your own laundry detergent with this authentic soap
And in many other ways
A natural and hypoallergenic soap
Formulated with exclusively vegetable oils, without the addition of preservatives, colorings, perfumes or animal fats. It does not contain palm oil.
Easily biodegradable and non-polluting, it is gentle on the environment
It is an ecological alternative to cleaning and hygiene chemicals.
Presented in a generous and practical format, it is very economical
Its recyclable packaging is designed for practical storage.
Old-fashioned saponification in cauldrons
Nearly 10 days are necessary for the production of our soap cooked in cauldrons according to the Marseille process. This traditional know-how, preciously transmitted from generation to generation of Master soap makers, is still honored in the Fer à Cheval soap factory.